We realize that one of the important elements in achieving the vision and mission of the institution is strengthening the value of student roles and activities. FPEB's policy in the field of student affairs is oriented to improving the quality and quantity of student activities to support the implementation of the Tridharma of Higher Education in order to obtain and enrich professional, personal, and social competencies that are solid towards competitive advantage. The main focus is on institutional strengthening, developing interests and talents, developing personality, increasing reasoning and knowledge, piety, ethics and aesthetics, as well as improving welfare.
Technically and organizationally, coaching and student development of the Faculty of Economics and Business Education (FPEB) is coordinated by the Vice Dean of Students Affairs, Dr. Lili Adi Wibowo, S.Pd., S.Sos.,M.M. assisted by the Head of the Study Program, the coaches, and student advisors of the Study Program in the FPEB environment. Each party has their respective roles and responsibilities according to the level at which the student organization is located.
The Student Organization Management Structure (Ormawa) at the faculty level consists of:
- Dewan Perwakilan Mahasiswa Fakultas (DPM Fakultas) or Students Representative Council as the legislative
- Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa Fakultas (BEM Fakultas or Faculty Student Executive Board (BEM Faculties), and/or
- Student Consultative Assembly (MPM Faculty)
Meanwhile, at the department or study program level, it consists of:
- Dewan Perwakilan Mahasiswa Departemen/Prodi (DPM Departemen/Prodi),
- Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa Departemen/Prodi ( BEM Departemen/Prodi),
The identity of the Ormawa unit in the FPEB environment includes:
1. Management Study Program IMAGE (Ikatan Mahasiswa Manajemen) or Students Association of Management Study Program
2. Economic Education Study Program: HMPE (Himpunan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Ekonomi) or Association of Students of Economic Education Study Program
3. Business Education Study Program: BESA (Business Education Student Association)
4. Office Management Education Study Program HIMAPENA (Himpunan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Manajemen Perkantoran or Students Association of Office Management Education Study Program
5. Accounting Education Study Program : HIMADIKSI (Himpunan Mahasiswa Pendidikan Akuntansi or Students Association of Accounting Education Study Program
6. Accounting Study Program: IMAKSI (Ikatan Mahasiswa Akuntansi) or Students Association of Accounting Study Program
7. Islamic Economics and Finance Study Program: HIMAIEKI (Himpunan Mahasiswa Ilmu Ekonomi dan Keuangan Islam) Students Association of Islamic Economics and Finance Study Program
All of these Student Associations or Organizations also have their own social media, including Instagram and/or Youtube Channels.
Hopefully in the future, the Alumni of the seven IKA Study Programs will provide more impact or a positive impact on society and the world.