Becoming a Nationwide Leading and Outstanding Faculty in The Implemetation of Sharia-based Economics and Business Education and Internationally Recognized in 2025
To perform quality education in the field of economics and business education, economics and business sciences, and professional education that conform with national and/or international standards;
To perform quality research by empowering both the lecturers and students to productively conduct studies that are oriented toward national and international scientific publications;
To perform research-based community services that contribute appropriately to the development of the community;
To perform academic activities that involve national and international scientific and professionals communities and networks;
To perform quality-based management that supports the development of nationally and internationally standardized education, research, and community services.
- Producing quality graduates in the fields of education in economics and business disciplines, economics and business disciplines, and professions who master concepts and have broad insights in their fields and have personalities and competitiveness at national and international levels;
- Produce quality research and be published nationally and internationally in scientific journals and / or other scientific publications;
- Producing quality community service works and making a real contribution to the community;
- Increase program capacity and academic reputation at the national and international level.
- Increasing management capacity and resources that support a quality, and / or international standard, education, research and community service environment.
In accordance with the vision, mission, and objectives above, FPEB UPI has the following goals:
- Fulfillment of FPEB UPI academic quality requirements in education, education disciplines, and other recognized national and international sciences.
- Availability of quality research results and national and international publications;
- The availability of community service results that contribute significantly to the progress of the community;
- Increased program capacity and academic reputation at national and international levels;
- Availability of graduates who meet academic and professional requirements in accordance with the needs of both national and international graduate users;
- Increased management capacity and resources that support a quality education, research and community service environment.